Mountain Home Care’s commitment to excellent service does not end with our individual client relationships. We also believe in taking an active role in our community through volunteerism, board advisory roles, and grant writing. We seek to educate ourselves in the newest trends in home-based healthcare while simultaneously providing our expertise and knowledge to local organizations.
Our community involvement includes:
- Association of Home Health and Hospice Care (member)
- Henderson County Chamber of Commerce (member)
- Henderson County Transitions of Care (member)
- Park Ridge Hospital Home Health Advisory Committee (member)
- Professional Social Workers in Long Term Care Committee (member)
- Henderson County Health Aging Coalition (member)
- Leadership Asheville (member)
- Mission Hospital Ambassador Program (member)
- Park Ridge Health Foundation (Board of Directors)
Mountain Home Care is also proud to have received grants in 2009 totaling more than $7,000.00. We donate grant funds to families who care for Alzheimer’s patients, or to provide respite to full-time family caregivers.